Friday, May 18, 2012

4 Month Update



Yesterday my Lila turned 4 months old. How am I the mom of a 4 month old? Didn't I just give birth?

Weight: 13 lbs 5 oz
Height: 24.5"
Head: 15.75"

Milestones: "Talks," Reaches for and grasps toys and brings to self, Plays with hands and feet, Turns towards noises (especially our voices), Rolls over from tummy to back (04/26), Rolls over back to tummy (05/09), Holds self up in standing position with sturdy object (05/09), Holds self up in a sitting up position with hands without support (05/13), I'm sure there is more but I forget to write this stuff down.

Lila's also been "preteething" for a couple months now, poor thing. She drools over everything and will attempt to shove anything that can reach her mouth into it. I'm going through bibs like CRAZY. Her hair is now long enough that I can make small antennae like pigtails that make her look like Pebbles or Cindy Lou Who or a small alien. She still loves standing and her walker is her favorite toy because it lets her brace her feet, but now that she can roll she likes tummy time ALOT more. She smiles, giggles, laughs and coos alllll the time. Ugh, I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment